Mink lashes are known for their durability, and superior quality which is why they are reusable up to 20 - 30 times. To ensure that you get the most of your Jolie Vie Lashes, it is essential that you follow the below do's and don'ts.
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes, you need to be as gentle as you were when you applied them.
- Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible. If absolutely necessary, apply to your real lashes before putting on your Jolie Vie mink lashes.
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in wateror any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Don't tug or pull on the lashes when removing glue - It is not uncommon to get frustrated over cleaning your strip eyelashes which can lead you to pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force, but this is a big no no! Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.
Have any other questions about your Jolie Vie mink lashes? Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help!